Deck Construction Rules
- Main Deck
- The main deck must consist of 50 cards or more.
- Up to 4 copies of each card with the same name (including the sideboard for Best of 3 format).
- Players may have a sideboard for a Best of 3 format.
- The sideboard must consist of no more than 10 cards.
- Players are allowed to modify their deck with their sideboard after games 1 and 2 of a round.
- After sideboarding, the main deck must be a legal deck (i.e. have 50 cards or more)
- Before the start of each round, players must return their main deck and sideboard to the original state.